"Let it snow" Christmas Hanukkah Holiday Greeting Card
Beautiful Handmade letterpress deckled edge paper card
"Let it snow"
- Ethically Made in America by Artisans
- Letterpress printed in house
- 4.25"W x 5.5"L
Color: Light Blue Letterpress Muted Blue Ink Grey Flap Envelope
- 1 sided card, blank back to write on
- Handmade paper beautiful enough to frame and helps us ensure there was no slave labor in our supply chain.
- 10% goes to fight for human rights in the supply chain.
- Upcycled + Fair Trade + Gives Back
Our designs are 14k gold-filled and nickel-free, the premium choice within the Fashion & Semi-Fine jewelry categories, regulated by the Federal Trade Commission. To qualify as 14k gold-filled, the product must be comprised of a solid, thick gold layer mechanically bonded through heat & pressure to a base metal; typically brass. These meticulously sourced materials must contain 1/20th of 14K gold to be FTC approved. If you can wear gold without an allergic reaction, you can wear gold-filled! Even with daily wear, if cared for properly, 14k gold-fill can last 10-30 years before beginning to reveal the base metal beneath.
What about all the other gold something something you ask? Gold plate, gold vermeil, gold overlay, rolled gold plate, have an incredibly thin coating causing jewelry to easily turn colors &/or chip.